WE BELIEVE A GREAT IMAGE IS MUCH MORE THAN A PHOTO- IT'S A POWERFUL TOOL TO COMMUNICATE, CONNECT AND ENGAGE WITH YOUR AUDIENCE.
Our process is editorial and all-encompassing. We use sculpting light to flatter, offer styling assistance to help you look your best, and provide expertise direction once you're in front of the camera. The end result is current, striking imagery that captures you candidly and presents you with your best foot forward.
1- STYLE. We want you to look your absolute best the day of your shoot which is why we work with carefully selected professional stylists to bring your look together from head-to-toe. When you look great, you feel great, and that translates directly into the final image.
2- LIGHTING. We harness the most beautiful, flattering light in the industry to ensure you look amazing.
3- DIRECTION. Whether it's just you or your team of 30, Lindsay personally coaches and directs you throughout the entire session.
In today’s digital world, it's never been more important to have a dynamic, online profile that breathes life into your brand and business. Our personalized, editorial approach will capture you candidly, delivering a professional headshot or look-book that is immediately engaging and marketable.
- PROFILE- $750. Our signature, 90-minute studio session is designed for you to walk away with engaging, current profile imagery. Includes x1 retouched image. We recommend adding grooming for guys and makeup for women- see "Styling Info" below for pricing information.
COMPANIES & MORE We offer a reduced rate for companies with more than one employee. Please contact the studio for details.
- MAKEUP- $150/profile session. Makeup worn for a shoot can vary greatly from what you are used to wearing everyday, which is why it's important to have a professional there for you. Our makeup artist builds a very natural look [no glamour makeup] that creates a luminous effect on your skin tones for the camera. Plus, we want you to be 100% focused on your shoot; handling makeup yourself can be a distraction.
- HAIR- We recommend booking an appointment with your hair stylist 1-hour before your session for a blow-out [women] or grooming [men]. Our makeup artist will provide light touch-ups to the hair during your session, or some of our makeup artists can also style hair for an additional $50.
- $75/high-resolution .Jpeg image. For quality control purposes, the images you select must first go through our post-production treatment process before they're released for publication. Retouching & Post-production treatment includes: color correction for print or web display, smoothing skin tones and removing blemishes, adjusting brightness & contrast, fixing fly away hairs and wardrobe imperfections.
NOTE: The rates above allow you to use your image for the following types of usage: website bios, social media profiles, business cards, pamphlets, and as the secondary image/footer of an advertisement. Special usage rates apply for images being used in a direct ad-campaign [as the leading image in an advertisement], billboard, commercial, or other direct ad-campaign uses. Please contact the studio if your project is outside of our normal usage agreements, and we'll quote you for the usage.
LOCATION Rates above reflect sessions shot in the JH studio. For a $250 location fee, we travel to any location in the JH area that better suits your needs or the overall concept of your portfolio. Rental rates for particular locations or equipment rental rates are not included and will be applied, if necessary.
PAYMENT & SCHEDULING- We require a 50% deposit of the total shoot rate to hold your session. If you need to reschedule for any reason, we require 48-hrs notice; otherwise, you forfeit your deposit. We accept cash, check and all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, Discover). Please make checks payable to: LL PRODUCTIONS, LLC and mail to: P.O. Box 12643, Jackson, WY 83002.
Our stylists are freelancers; you'll pay them directly for their part of the session.
We offer free, 30-min consultations in the studio or over the phone. During a consultation we'll go over the details of the shoot and answer any questions you may have about the session.
RETURNING CLIENTS- $425/mini session
Once you've shot with our studio, you become eligible to take advantage of our returning client discount. This discount applies to anyone who has worked with us in the past, including those who weren't aware that we had this package available at the time of their previous session. The session is 1-hour of shooting and designed to revamp your shots any time that you feel you need an update. Retouching, styling & makeup for the returning client session are not included and pricing is listed above in the appropriate sections.
MODEL RELEASE & HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT
1. In consideration of my engagement as a model, and for other good and valuable consideration herein acknowledged as received, I hereby grant the following rights and permissions to LINDSAY LINTON/LINTON PRODUCTIONS, her heirs, legal representatives, and assigns, those for whom LINDSAY LINTON/LINTON PRODUCTIONS is acting, and those acting with her authority and permission.
2. LINDSAY LINTON/LINTON PRODUCTIONS has the irrevocable, perpetual and unrestricted right and permission to take, use, re-use, publish, and republish photographic portraits or pictures of me or in which I may be included, in whole or in part, or composite or distorted in character or form, without restriction as to changes or alterations, in conjunction with my own or a fictitious name, or reproductions thereof in color or otherwise, made through any medium at her studios or elsewhere, and in any and all media now or hereafter known, specifically including but not limited to print media and distribution over the internet for illustration, promotion, art, editorial, advertising, trade, or any other purpose whatsoever.
3. I specifically consent to the digital compositing or distortion of the portraits or pictures, including without restriction any changes or alterations as to color, size, shape, perspective, context, foreground or background. I also consent to the use of any published matter in conjunction with such photographs.
4. I hereby waive any right that I may have to inspect or approve the finished product or products and the advertising copy or other matter that may be used in connection with them or the use to which they may be applied.
5. I hereby release, discharge, and agree to hold harmless LINDSAY LINTON/LINTON PRODUCTIONS, her heirs, legal representatives, and assigns, and all persons acting under her permission or authority or those for whom she is acting, from any liability by virtue of any blurring, distortion, alteration, optical illusion, or use in composite form, whether intentional or otherwise, that may occur or be produced in the taking of such photographs or in any subsequent processing of them, as well as any publication of them, including without limitation any claims for libel or violation of any right of publicity or privacy.
6. I hereby warrant that I am of full age and have the right to contract in my own name. I have read the above authorization, release, and agreement, prior to its execution, and I am fully familiar with the contents of this document. This document shall be binding upon me and my heirs, legal representatives, and assigns.
DIRECTIONS & CONTACT
The Jackson Hole studio is located at 960 Alpine Lane Unit 2, Jackson, WY 83001 (behind Lucky's Market & across from Powderhorn Park).
We like our clients to be 100% informed, so thanks for taking the time to read all this pertinent information! If you still have questions, please contact the studio, and we'll be happy to help you.